What to do when you are absent:
- 1) Read the agenda slide from the day you were out.
- 2) Make up classwork and homework.
- a) Do the classwork and/or take a photo of a reliable classmates classwork and put in your notebook.
- b) Come in at break or during math clinic to get late work stamped or...
- c) Place make up work in turn in bin/ write "Absent" on homework.
- d) Check with teacher to make sure you understand.
- You have a one day extension on homework if you were absent one day. Two days extension if you were absent two days, etc.
- Independent studies (5+ days planned absence) are arranged with the office and there is no extension for work.