Distance Learning Materials:
- Fully charged ChromeBook (provided by UMS)
- UMS planner (optional)
- 2+ pencils and pens
- GRAPH PAPER notebook You’ll likely need at least 2 for the year. MOST IMPORTANT STUDENT SUPPLY!
- straight edge (such as a ruler or protractor)
- Colored pencils
- loose leaf graph paper (optional)
- Highlighter (optional)
- Compass (for IM1 only) is used in May
In Class Materials
The following materials are recommended to be in your backpack daily.
Here is a shopping list for Amazon that you may use if it's helpful: